You need to do two things to lose stomach fat: eat the right foods and do regular exercise. While the two go hand in hand, eating the right foods will have the most impact initially. Listed below are five foods that will help you to get a flat tummy.
- Oatmeal is a very good source of fiber and a great way to start the day. The fiber makes you feel fuller, so you will not be looking for food again for a while. It also helps get rid of the toxins in your body by proper elimination, which helps you lose weight and protects you against colon cancer. Because it lowers cholesterol it helps fight heart disease.
- All berries are good for your body and you need to include them in your diet. They are a source of energy and nutrients. Because some of them are high in Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Reviews antioxidants – blueberries and cranberries – they strengthen your immune system, which helps your body fight disease. In addition to that they are low in calories. This means you are getting your energy from good food that will not put on weight.
- Avocado has been described as a ‘whole food’ because it is so full of goodness you could live of it. It is rich in fats but they are good fats. It also contains a high percentage of potassium, which helps control blood pressure.
- Grass fed bison is one of the best forms of protein because it contains a high percentage of omega-3 fatty acids, but without the heavy metals that can be found in some fish. Protein is important, as the body has to work to digest it. In the process it burns calories, which means just by eating protein you can lose weight. Other good sources of protein are lean beef and lamb, chicken, eggs and fish.
- Most nuts are high in energy and are another source of protein. Walnuts are especially beneficial because they have a high concentrate of omega-3. The protein will help you lose stomach fat and the omega-3 fatty acids will help protect your heart. Try to include them in your daily diet – they can be handy as snacks, rather than cookies or candy.