1. Knowledge: The foundation of a healthy lifestyle is knowledge. It is available for those who desire it.
2. Nutrition: The human body reaches optimal functioning from the sources provided to the digestive systems and ultimately to the immune system. In this respect our primal nutritional requirements are derived from plants and supplemented with whole foods, which provide energy and repair to the body. Essentially, you are not what you eat, but what you absorb. Everyone needs an effective multivitamin.
3. Diet: By definition “diet” is the food and drink normally consumed. It is not a program, it is a way of life. According to UNICEF & Earth Summit Report, Americans have one of the worst diets among other industrialized nations of the world. Unfortunately, we have developed our own worst enemy with our fast paced, fast foods, fast everything society. We have allowed our bodies to be subjected to harmful chemicals, additives and preservatives for the sake of convenience. A proper diet is the center block of health. The choices we make define our wellbeing.
4. Exercise: By getting your body active, the benefits are tremendous. You can get a great deal of exercise right at home with everyday chores. The key is knowing what works and consistency on a daily basis. There are huge benefits with gyms and personal trainers. Professional help will assist in achieving faster results.
5. Hydration: The human body is composed of 85% water, hence a person’s body demands water to function properly. If you drink sodas, energy drinks, coffees, basically anything except water, you are not hydrating your body properly.
6. Detoxifying: With the increase in the number of chemicals introduced in the last fifty years, there has been a dramatic increase in incidences of autoimmune disorder, allergies, and common infections. When the human body gets overstressed from the toxins we breathe, the water we drink, foods we eat; it may require assistance of a detoxification process to support the elimination of these toxic substances.
7. Body Structure: When your body gets “out of alignment” the healing process can dramatically slow down. The typical symptom of the blockage or misalignment is pain, however px7 primal flow reviews decrease blood flow, irregular nervous stimulation or the improper flow of energy can occur. Message Therapy, Reflexology, Acupuncture, Osteopathic Manipulation, Craniosacral Therapy, Physical Therapy, Yoga, and Ti Chi can restore the harmony of the body.
8. Emotions: One’s “State of Mind” plays an important role towards a proactive approach and/or recovery from sickness and disease. Our beings are constantly under attack and each person’s body responds uniquely to those stressors. The only common denominator is the “State of Mind” that a person is in. A positive attitude, an optimistic overview and a strong desire to be healthy are vital to your emotional health.
9. Stress Reduction: First you need to recognize your symptoms of stress. Once you have identified them, you then need to figure out what is going on in your life to cause those symptoms. The way you define your problem determines where you will look for solutions. Stretching your mind to define the problem in several different ways can reveal alternative solutions that might never have occurred to you. Remember to always take time to stop and just breath.